Saturday, October 17, 2009

Catch Up Time!

It has been almost a year since I have last posted anything. A lot has transpired in the last year. We have moved 2 times, I started Silpada Designs, Jamie had a herniated disk, Jack got baptized, James received the Priesthood, and many more little moments, some we have forgotten and some we will never forget.

There is so much to write.....so I thought I would tell our story as I post pictures from the last year. Oh! did I forget that our computer crashed....Best Buy said our hard drive was so bad we wouldn't be able to save anything..thank goodness for our Home Teacher at the time, Bro. Schien, who took it home to his house and retrieved all of our pictures. What a Blessing! I had felt for a while that I should burn the pictures onto a CD, but I never got around to do it...then it crashed...I was sick to my stomach...and then Bro. Schein saved the day!

No comments: