Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Mom

My Mom
By: James Harding
The person I think has the most courage is my Mom. She does not have the kind of courage of being strong in a bad situation, but she has the kind of courage of being brave. The three reasons that show she is brave is that she deals with five kids, she has to be alone while dealing with us, and she has to worry about show homes.
In our family we have 5 kids. My mom has to take care of all of us. she is always worrying about the baby and when to feed him. she has to put up with fights every night by my brothers. She has to make dinner for brothers and sisters. She is very busy with us and I do not know how she does it.
My mom is on her own a lot. This means it can take a long time to get things done. She does not get enough help and has to do most of it by her self. She misses my dad but stays strong for are family.
Besides dealing with us kids she has to show homes. She has to worry to keep the house clean all the time. She has to worry about a showing every day. The worst of all is that she sometimes she has to clean the house alone. But best of all she is amazing at it.
Even though my mom was in a bad situations she still has courage and fights through these hard times. I admire my mom for these reasons.
This was written back in August. The perspective of my oldest child. This opened my eyes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. This shows so much maturity. You are so blessed. And the good thing is it is all true. Love you and have a good day.

Super Star said...

ah james that is soo sweet.. i bet every mom want s to hear that! I bet your mom was very grateful for that

Super Star said...

What a gift, Jen. This is a mothers moment of when you realize..oh, my kids do know and they are watching. You are amazing and I agree with James,, you are very brave and strong.