Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What My Name Means

What My Name Means
By: James Harding
Names are important because they give a description of who you are. What else they do is makes you unique from others so you can feel different and not forgotten. Names are different they come from the whole world Chinese names, Spanish names, and American names and so on.
My name is James Warren harding IV it comes from along line. So me, my dad, my papal, great grandpa, and my great great grandpa all have the same name. So I feel really special being in a long line of the same name and that makes me very different.
So nicknames they are very special they take your name and form it into another name. I have a nickname like miniwong and here is the story. So as long as I can remember my uncle has called me miniwong. I do not know how he came up with it but still today when I see him he calls me miniwong it makes me feel special.
Some names are disappointing and other are great to people and here is my story. Here is the great thing about my name, my name was past down 4 generations if James Warren Harding IV and I have to pass it on. The bad thing about my name is that there are a lot of nicknames that would go with my name.
So that is my name and about the history about my name.
Jeremy, I thought you would like this!

1 comment:

Super Star said...

O.k james that is awesome... and that is a really good question.. where did miniwong come from?
james can u email me some time?